What is the best pickup line Don LaFontayne can use?

7/6/10

In a World....

Woke up at 7, and again and again over and over between 7 and 8. Called home to hear about my Grandfather's funeral service. I am happy to hear that he got his veterans flag on his coffin.

When I finally got out of bed I got ready for work and headed out. Made a call or two home and in my hurry to go to work I left the briefcase I was given yesterday at work with all my internship stuff on the hostel couch.

Arrived to work at 9:30, IT training at 10. We did IT training from 10-6 with a lunch break in the middle. Ugh. Enough said. I found myself in the bathroom at 1:30, slapping and punching myself in the face repeatedly - and with serious power - to stay awake...

At 6:30 I left the office and headed back to the hostel. Chilled with Bob and Jack, his friend, and Cole and Stephanie and Ebba. We went out to dinner at the Kro's Nest, supposedly the best pizza in Beijing. It was right above Vics, the club I went to my first night.

Surprisingly, the pizza was really good. Highlight was definitely the Beijing Roast Duck as a topping.

Went from Kro's Nest to Smugglers again, had several beers and played kings. Went back to the room at twelve so I could get a good night's sleep.

Don LaFontayne's alter-ego. Coming Soon.

Bed by 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment