
A word of greeting. Greeting.
Starting on June 14, I will be traveling elsewhere in the world, and will be using this site to keep a personal journal of my travels and adventures until my return on August 20. For anyone who cares, this will also be a place for you to find out where I am, what I'm doing, and to contact me when I am away. For the majority of this summer, I will be in China, and sites like Facebook are blocked by the Great fireWall of China. As such, this and email will be the primary means of contact for me.
Feel free to peruse all posts as they come in, and to comment accordingly if you want a postcard or souvenir (no guarantees), feel like telling me about your life, or just want to tell me how amazing I am.
I do believe that is all.
hey Marshall, I might be going to Shanghai sometime this summer. You happen to know any good things to do there? ~nohre
ReplyDeleteWhen are you going and how long do you have there?
ReplyDeletedisregard my first post... the China trip isn't going to be reality, because of issues out of my control. damn.
ReplyDeleteOh well. Shame.
ReplyDelete